Friday, January 23, 2009

I love my husband

Last night I came home after a particularly long and intense day in the office feeling pretty sorry for myself. It was a thinky kind of day - all day - and I was exhausted both in mind and body. Adam came home about half an hour after Hayden and I had settled.

Adam: How was your day?

Me: Crappy. I feel like I've been scrambling all day. I had to

Adam: Wait a second. Instead of telling me what went wrong, tell me three good things about today.

Me: (thinking) Well...Stacey told me that she really missed talking and joking with me when I'm this busy, the recognition team surprised me with a pizza lunch and I found out one of the girls on my TTC board just got a positive pregnancy test after months and months of trying!

Adam: See! I came in and you looked like a bus had hit you. Now - you're smiling.

Man....I love my brilliant husband.

1 comment:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

OH WM...you have a sweetie for a hubby! He was able to bring sunshine out of your gloomy day! I'd say he is a keeper!